Saturday, August 15, 2009

The best Wed-Fri that I have had in at least the past week. (if not longer)

(photo credit: Girl that goes to art school with an American apparel hoodie on because it was unseasonably cold. )

"Never Say Never" - Romeo Void- Now this is a song...

If you were to tell me that the moment WBCN signed off the air my life would go on a permenant (48 hour stretch) upswing, I would have said "You're crazy! you silly goose. get the hell out of here you little bastard" but I guess thats life. Always full of it's little surprises. Here's some examples of my recent good fortune.

-The Colonnade Hotel roof pool. Imagine heaven on earth, but with overcast sky's, "all right at best" looking girls, a live reggae band that played 3.4 songs over two hours, delicious ice cream sandwiches and another girl that goes to art school with an American apparel hoodie on because it was unseasonably cold.

-The Smithereens and The Kinks revisited

-Zac Greer/Big Game Chris Drane/Alex Dow concert w/ Bane opening

-Got my Statistics EP autographed by Chainsaw aka the guy who wrote "No Evacuation" by the Unseen.

-Found my Quicksand shirt

-A friend of mine named Robin hitting on a girl with the pick up line "hey whats up? are you hot?"

-Sweet Pete's outfit at the Suicide File show. At first glance these photos seem like just any other stunning photograph of Handsome Jim Carroll, but look closer. Sweet Pete (behind HJC) is wearing a Cold As Life shirt. who saw this coming? I'm not going to lie and tell you that the whole show was discussing it, but it definitely came up in one of my conversations.






-

1 comment: