Thursday, November 11, 2010

RIVAL MOB UNVEILS NEW UNIFORMS....


They should be available within the next few weeks at the GZ proshop. Mail order information will be available as soon as I learn all the details.
Also: My roommate Peter Luther King and I were just watching TNT's broadcast of the latest Celtics victory over the Heat and an advertisement for The Huffington Post came on. I was immediately won over by the advertisement and checked out their website. Not a bad site at all. I came across this one columnist/blogger named Katherine Marshall....As you can clearly tell by these pictures of her, she totally has a face for radio. But that's neither here nor there. I strongly suggest you checking out her articles on Judaism and Global Justice. or her blog that reveals to you the "*tips and tricks for the new (& broke) entrepreneur."

No comments:

Post a Comment