Wednesday, June 17, 2009

They call me Leon Poetry....

specific documentation of utter importance



"Skybox 92"

Girbaud jeans ran the show.
it was years before the movie about the crow.
all the white girls wanted to give Vanilla Ice a kiss.
and MC Hammer yelled "cant touch this".
Crystal Clear Pepsi was on the map.
then they took it away - now that's crap.
B.U.M. Equipment was what people wore.
now only homeless wear it

----------------------------------------

"Directions to the North Cambridge VFW"

Take The Red line to Harvard Sq. Take the Watertown Sq. (71)
or Waverly Sq. (73) bus to Star Market,
go up Belmont, take second right, Cushing,
all the way to the end, left on Huron,
look for the missle

-----------------------------------------

"Disapproval of young African American man's actions"

Shame on a nigga who try to run game on a nigga
Wu buck wild with the trigger
Shame on a nigga who try to run game on a nigga
Wu buck- I FUCK yo' ass up. What?

HUT ONE, HUT TWO, HUT THREE, HUT
Ol' Dirty Bastard, live and uncut.

------------------------------------------

"The Expressway (93 South)"

I leave the tunnel and look to my right
what i see is a decent sight
not great, but decent

The Whales covered by an ITunes ad
The Fortress without the lock makes me mad

I pass jfk to savin hill next to the T
just ahead is IBEW Local 103!

The HOV is the lane that I am in
whats next?, a gas tank with ho chi mihn!

I'd rather hang out with Mike Greenwell and his Gators
than be caught shopping at National Wholesale Liquidators
Bradlees and Pizza Hut previously occupied the space it's in
and Pizza Hut wouldn't honor my Book it! pin
personal pan posers if you ask me
but lets get back to route 93

To The left is Quincy for the remainder of the way
minus a small portion of milton and dorchester bay

No comments:

Post a Comment